RSS

All in a Day's Work


Fall in love with what you are going to do for a living.

To be able to get out of bed and do what you love to do for the rest of your day is beyond words.

I'd rather be a failure in something that I love rather than be successful in something that I hate!

- George Burns -

1 ppl got things to say:

Chee Way said...

o.O nice but not a good quote

17 June 2009

All in a Day's Work

Posted by nikiki at 8:58 PM

Fall in love with what you are going to do for a living.

To be able to get out of bed and do what you love to do for the rest of your day is beyond words.

I'd rather be a failure in something that I love rather than be successful in something that I hate!

- George Burns -

1 comments on "All in a Day's Work"

Chee Way on 25 June, 2009 said...

o.O nice but not a good quote

Blog Widget by LinkWithin